Please see the HtmlUnit site for more information on what HtmlUnit can do.
This plug-in is a work in progress. Please feel free to submit feature requests and report any bugs you may find.
- Full access to the DOM
- Full XPath support for identifying elements on a HTML
page or for performing validations. See W3 School Tutorial
if you don't know what XPath is.
- Rich set of XML tags for writing test scripts without having to implement java classes
- It's free and you even get the source!
All of the TODO items are all supported by HtmlUnit and can be implemented in custom tags. The following
TODO items are in regards to adding general support to the plug-in:
- Add support for saving a snapshot for every page accessed.
- Add Support for dialog windows.
- Add Support for frames.